<p>An Indiana mom is warning parents of the potential dangers of their children playing with magnets after her son swallowed 27 in a matter of seconds.&nbsp;</p>

You need to be logged in to share items to Gab.

Donate to Gab with Bitcoin

Breaking
Check out “The Daily Recap” podcast to get a brief “catch up” of the previous days biggest stories! We cover some of the biggest stories on The Gateway Pundit each and every weekday, as well as a twic...
Popular podcaster Joe Rogan has suggested that ex-UFC champion Conor McGregor would not meet USADA requirements...
Have you seen any outcry from the Left to cancel Balenciaga? Now ask yourself why....
loading...