In a WebMD article, the results from a large genetic-factor-only study gleefully reports that the newest, highest-ever estimate of the percent liability of autism risk that can be attributed to “genetics” is 80%, leaving the remaining 20% to environmental factors. The article also claims that this new, highest estimate is reported by the study authors …

You need to be logged in to share items to Gab.

Breaking
Mobile apps like TikTok are pawns of Trump and China as they fight for power on a new battleground....
Mileidy Cardentey Fernandez says she didn't understand the procedure she underwent at the Irwin County Detention Center in Ocilla, Georgia....
Big Dan Rodimer is running for Congress in Nevada’s Third District, a district President Trump won in 2016. Dan is an American attorney, businessman, congressional candidate, and retired professional ...

Donate to Gab with Bitcoin

Copyright © 2020 Gab AI, Inc.
Terms of Service
loading...