Unscientific poll: campaign 2020 - NAMELY LIBERTY

Monday, January 20th 2020, 12:39:12 am
article
views: 13
Last week’s unscientific poll asked “are you excited for campaign 2020?” Most respondents had something to say other than “yes.” Only 45% expressed excitement for the upcoming campaign, while the remaining 55% were either unsure or not looking forward to it. The full results of the poll are below: Are you looking forward to campaign […]

You need to be logged in to share items to Gab.

Breaking
Bill de Blasio on Tuesday claimed the city is on track hire thousands of teachers ahead of the reopening of public schools next week - after a first day of remote classes was plagued by technical glit...
DailyMail.com can reveal that Amy Dorris remained in touch with Trump more than a year after she claims he got 'very gropey' with her, according to two friends of hers....
Newly released email from an official who worked on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation reveals the iPhone belonging to...

Donate to Gab with Bitcoin

Copyright © 2020 Gab AI, Inc.
Terms of Service
loading...